Marketing today is all about educating your audience and providing valuable content to help steer customers to your business. A never-ending challenge for companies in all industries is how to get the most out of your investment in marketing. Both in time and dollars, what are the most effective marketing methods you can use? And more importantly, why should you be using them?
In the remodeling business, your potential customers have many questions that need answers. Often, this is the first time they have ever taken on a project like this. Sometimes it is difficult to visualize what is possible in their home and what the end result can be.
How can you answer their questions in the most clear, effective and memorable way? Video is the answer in many instances.
Some examples of valuable videos in a remodeling company’s library are:
- Demo Videos – Showcase how you work. Perhaps it’s a tour of the step-by-step process of a typical bathroom remodel.
- Explainer Videos – Help your audience better understand why they need your service. An example is taking them through a typical problem with a room and how changes will solve the problem.
- Case Study and Customer Testimonial Videos – Case studies show a real-life problem and how it was solved. With testimonials, people love to hear about others who have used your service and the resulting success of the project before they spend money on their own project.
- Live Videos – What is better than showcasing your work in an interesting and fun way, helping your audience visualize a project? Everyone loves a behind-the-scenes peek when they are considering a company to engage and deciding on taking on a project.
- 360-Degree & Virtual Reality Videos – If your audience is having trouble visualizing a project, getting a 360-degree view is a great way to help them. Virtual Reality is a very technically cool way to do it.
There are other types of video to consider too, but let’s look at why you should consider video.
- By 2019, video is expected to be more than 80% of all web traffic.
- If you want to boost click-through rates in your emails, adding a video can do that by 200%-300%.
- You can expect an 80% increase in conversion rates when you embed a video into a landing page.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- Mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year, as reported by YouTube.
- After watching a video, 64% of customers report they are more likely to buy a product online.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is video worth?
Here are related articles on the topic of video marketing and why you should consider including it on your marketing mix:
Video Marketing – The Complete Guide to Creating a Video Marketing Strategy
8 Powerful Reasons You Need to Use Video Marketing
Video Marketing: The Future Of Content Marketing
Seven Reasons to Add Video to Your Content Marketing Mix