Did your business grow year-over-year from 2015 to 2016?
- If yes, do you want to improve upon the percentage of growth?
- If no, what are you NOT doing that you should be doing to grow your business?
Marketing your business is a daily activity. Every communication, every action, execution and presentation of your company is a marketing endeavor. It’s a concerted effort and requires a time investment and yet there are many simple steps you can take every day to move up the ladder of growth.
Here are some great steps you can implement and see your business grow:
- Be Productive – Results matter and they are the goal of every project.
- Be Proactive with Outbound Sales Calls – Call past clients. Ask for referrals. Have your project partners make calls to their past clients and ask for referrals as well.
- Delegate – Hire the right employees and give them the power to own their projects and responsibilities.
- Provide Great Customer Service – Be sure to include the costs of great customer service in your proposals. It’s your differentiator and it is something that should not be undervalued or overlooked.
- Network – Meet people who can be partners you join on projects or prospective clients. People are more likely to do business with people they like.
- Plan for Your Success – Don’t leave your success to chance. It’s important to plan, have access to tools and document your processes.
- Establish Lifecycle Stages – Determine the right communication for each stage of the sales cycle to turn prospects to clients.
- Have the Right Marketing Tools – If you are going to implement regularly scheduled, consistent communications, be sure you have the right tools including automation, CRM and other digital platforms.
In today’s world, small and large businesses have much of the same opportunities to be successful and grow. Many of these tools for success are free or affordable. We are no longer in an age where companies with the large budgets are the only ones with a good chance of success. Take advantage of the technology available to help you in your journey to growth.
Check out these articles related to our subject:
How to Take Your Company From $1.3M to $2.5M+ Without Killing Yourself
3 Ways to Grow Your Remodeling Business
Financial System Considerations for Remodelers Looking To Break $1Million
5 Marketing and Sales Goals Your Remodeling Business Needs to Set…and Achieve in 2016